Monday, December 08, 2008
favorite songs of 2008, #18 of 35*: basia bulat's "la da da"
I absolutely adore Basia Bulat's Oh, My Darling.  In fact, it's probably my favorite album of 2008.  Much to my husband's annoyance, I've listened to this little booger on repeat for the better part of the year, and it has fast become my favorite album to cook to/bathe to/clean the house to/drive to/bake to/sing-along-loudly-like-no-one-else-is-around to.   

I have yet to find a man who "gets" Basia Bulat - in fact, she's met with giant eye rolls from any man who happens to be in the room whenever I put her on - so I guess she's just one for the ladies.  

And that's okay.  Boys smell.


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

*Yes, the list is out of 35 now. I realized this weekend that I undershot by initially setting the number at 30, and so rather than cut five songs from my list of favorites, I've just extended the list. I'm sure you don't mind. You're only half paying attention as it is.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer