Friday, November 14, 2008
favorite songs of 2008, #7 of 30: the black keys' "i got mine"
As far as NaBloPoMo goes, is posting a song every other day during the entire month of November cheating? Well, technically, no. Is it making my life considerably more manageable knowing that I already have something to write about for 50% of my posts? Oh hell yeah. Do I feel the tiniest bit guilty for posting a video rather than something more original for half of my NaBlaBlaBla experience? Well, sorta. But deep, deep down, do I really care all too terribly much? Hm...I don't know.

But what I do know is I could listen to The Black Keys perform "I Got Mine" all day long, because that song is tight. I mean, come on - listen to them perform it on David Letterman then try and tell me I'm wrong. Go on. I dare you. Try.


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer