Wednesday, November 26, 2008
favorite songs of 2008, #13 of 30: tilly and the wall's "pot kettle black"
Tilly and the Wall hails from Omaha, Nebraska, and is most recognizble for having a tap dancer instead of a drummer.  Although that sounds as if it might be kitchy and lame, I assure you that is it not. I never did end up getting my hands on their third album, O, (Christmas gift, anyone?) but I very much dig what I've heard of it -namely, today's song, "Pot Kettle Black."  

And although I don't normally do this, I'm dedicating today's song to Ms. Carrie.  Hopefully, it will serve as a reminder that sometimes it helps when we take a minute to just toss it all and dance.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I loooove this song. Thanks babe! I highly recommend singing it at the top of your lungs.

I never got my hands on this whole album either, but I like this song best of what I've heard so far.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer