Sunday, November 02, 2008
favorite songs of 2008, #1 of 30: wolf parade's "language city"
It's coming up on year-end, "best of" lists time, and this year I've decided to do things a little differently. I'm still planning on posting a list of my favorite novels, but rather than post a ranked list of my favorite albums of the year, I've decided to instead present my favorite songs but in no particular order. Why? Well, frankly because I'm lazy. That's why.

Today I'm giving you Wolf Parade's "Language City." Unfortunately, At Mount Zoomer was a bit of a disappointment as an album, but there are some shining moments, and this song is one of them. Here's a live rendition for your listening pleasure. The sound on this video is pretty great, however visually speaking it's not so hot, and so - being the thoughtful lady that I am - I've give you a picture of a young Paul Newman that you can look at while you listen. I very much hope that you enjoy them both.






And don't even ask how the novel is going.   Seriously.  Don't.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Young Paul Newman. Yummy.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer