Thursday, July 31, 2008
linkage
So I realize things have been rather zombie-heavy in these parts as of recent, but when I find a video of two guys dressed as zombies, reciting haiku and playing the saxophone how can I not at least link to it? "My rigor mortis/is mainly why I'm slower/and the severed foot."  Ahh... Makes me realize it's been a while since I've waxed poetical up in this piece.  You know you miss it.

Speaking of creepy, dark and awesome, have you seen the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince? Little Tom Riddle gives me the chills! Can't. Freakin'. Wait.

And if you're the strange sort who doesn't get all hot and bothered by all things zombie and/or Harry Potter, then perhaps you'd be interested in watching a tiny wee puppy while it's dreaming.   Aww!  I don't know what's going on inside the little fella's head, but I'd bet dollars to donuts it involves either kibble or Harry Potter.  What else could get a person salivating like that?

And if you found none of the above worth your time, then I'm sorry and forget you ever came here.  You may want to check that you still have a heart, however.  After all, who doesn't like puppies?

Voldemort and Zombies.  That's who doesn't like puppies.

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Abs said...

Oh, no, Mrs. White! I'm so sorry about your eyes. I hope that clears up super-fast, and you can get out and about again. I feel your pain.
I also wish you'd quit saying what I'm thinking. 'Tis creepy. I also watched the HP 6 trailer yesterday and almost wept with excitement. 6 is one of my favorites of the books and I'm all a-tingle. That kid is Ralph Fiennes' nephew, did you know? So it's even more deliciously creepy.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Thanks, Abs. Obviously, I totally feel your skin pains, but things are a bit better today. I'm significantly less swollen and have achieved a more natural skin tone, however the skin under my eyes looks like that of an 80-year-old woman. Alas, I have glimpsed into my skin's future, and it's ugly!

And I had no idea that kid was Fiennes' nephew. How awesome is that!? Apparently a knack for acting creepy runs deep in that family. ;)

Blogger Mary said...

yay! puppies and Harry Potter. Your posts always cheer me up!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer