Tuesday, June 17, 2008
random posts of pretty
A few days back I stumbled upon this video via Current about a huge reverse graffiti project recently created by Paul "Moose" Curtis in San Francisco's Broadway Tunnel. I'm guessing you've probably seen it by now, - it's more than made its rounds on the Internet, as these things tend to do - but in case I'm overestimating the time you spend reading random blogs, here's some rad still shots I found via Flickr. Reverse graffiti uses soap and water to make images by cleaning grimy surfaces rather than painting over them, and I think it's just about the coolest thing ever:





It truly makes one pause to consider how filthy our world is, which I imagine is the whole point.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I hadn't seen that, so thanks, and I concur it's awesome.

Blogger Mary said...

I hadn't seen that either. That's really cool!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer