Monday, May 19, 2008
perhaps not so pretty, but definitely pretty cool
And, I'm back!  At least, for the next few days.  

If you've been following along with my Twitter updates, then you probably noticed how busy they kept us.  (If not, then I suppose you wouldn't have noticed.  But trust, busy is what we were.) What I didn't mention was how much it rained, especially the first day we were there.  Unfortunately, the pace, weather, and less than optimal sleeping situation all combined forces to hit me upside the head with a wicked cold. I tell you all of this not because I'm looking for your sympathy (although I wouldn't exactly send it back if  you decided to send it), but because I want to assure you that I have loads to tell you - some pretty things, a Monday book review, thoughts on city life, a new perspective on the ninja vs pirate debate, my personal feelings re: the oxford comma, and much! much! more!  - but that I lack the cognitive ability and general alertness to do so at this moment.  

But it's all coming.  

Soon.  

(ish.)

Until then, here's a pretty mindblowing video that my husband sent me while I was off gallivanting.  It's a pretty amazing piece of stop-motion animation created with constantly changing city graffiti (and if you haven't yet figured it out, I really sort of dig graffiti).  I can only imagine the amount of time, energy and creativity that went into this.  Makes me tired just thinking about it.  

I hope you like it, and I'll be back in as long as it takes for me to consume a double dose of cold medicine, tackle all my laundry, bathe, and attend to the long line of Scrabbulous games my absence sent into a screeching halt. It might be a little bit yet, but at least when I return I'll be in a more fun, drugged-up state, yes?


MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer