Thursday, October 04, 2007
ole!
The good news is I have lots to say.

The bad news is I've been positively slammed with work, thus have no time to say much of anything at all.

But the great news? The great news is interest is high, the votes have been tallied, and it looks like me and a gaggle of teenagers will be heading to sunny Spain this July, where Madrid, Seville, the Costa del Sol, Granada, Valencia, and (hopefully) some smokin' hot matadors are all on the agenda. ¡Más excelente!

And I think you should come too. Yes, you. I truly do.

(I promise to write more interesting things tomorrow after my mountain of papers has been scaled, my vision restored, and a modicum of feeling has returned to my right hand.

Well, perhaps you won't find it interesting after all, however it will be longer. Oh yes. Girl Scout drop-out's honor.)


2 Comments:

Blogger Abs said...

I may have mentioned this before, but be careful with Spain.
The last two people I know who went there brought back two puppies and an expensive handmade guitar that used all of his savings, respectively.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Sounds like one of those happy problems to me :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer