Wednesday, August 15, 2007
nobody needs a blog in today's wintry economic climate
Somehow I have contracted a case of blog malaise. Don't quite know where it came from, but it started as an itch, grew to a nag and now it's becoming a bit debilitating, and unless I get over it, this might be it for me.

At least for the week. We'll see.

Anyway, in the spirit of yesterday's post, coupled with the impending twilight of summer, I bring you another video that you don't need. Now if you'll excuse me, I plan to spend my day angrily rollerskating to it while I continue to wait for my breasts to grow.



3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I'd love to go to a gas station where I was greeted by 3 women skipping in unison to greet me at my car and then take me to a party.

But what I'd appreciate the most is that they only charged me $1.48 for a gallon of gas.

Blogger cornshake said...

oh man, i used to love this song! i always think of the Karate Kid too when i hear this song...:)

Blogger JMW said...

When I was 10 or 11, I convinced a kid who lived around the block that my older sister and two friends of hers were the actual singers of this song, and that the record company just hired different people to be in the video. It was awesome.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer