Monday, March 12, 2007
act jail
Tomorrow I get to spend my day proctoring the ACT, and during that time I'm basically forbidden from enjoying the following activities:

*Eating
*Drinking
*Writing
*Reading
*Saying anything unscripted
*Sitting
*Going to the bathroom
*Engaging in any type of technology more sophisticated than a pencil

And if I DO indulge in any of these activities I will be thrown in...

(dramatic pause)

...ACT JAIL!!!!

I'm not sure what exactly ACT jail entails, but I'm fairly certain it will place me knee-deep in number 2 pencils and bubble sheets, and I will be forced to take math tests for hours on end without the aid of a calculator.

Boy oh boy I sure do hope I don't go to ACT jail. But should I be done in by my weak bladder and/or my inability to make off-the-cuff "humorous," snide comments and I find myself in...

(dramatic pause)

...ACT JAIL!!!... you'd visit, right? Preferably bringing gifts of cakes baked with erasers hidden inside? Right?!?

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer