Monday, January 15, 2007
sorry, no. my blog won't help you write your paper on e e cummings and there aren't any dirty pictures. again, sorry.
For those readers who aren't bloggers (shut up. there's a few of them out there.) you may not be aware that I have installed a site meter, which can be found at the veeeeeeeeeery bottom of the screen. I like it mostly because it helps quell the paranoia that no stray student/board member/administrator has found my secret Internet life. An added bonus is that I can see how many people are reading and how they are finding my site. The vast majority of people who find me through Google searches appear to be looking for help analyzing the poetry of e e cummings, so I suppose most happenstance visitors are disappointed in my little blog. (Um, sorry misled googler! You might want to stick around though. It's not all that terrible here, really!) Anyway, about once every other day someone finds my blog through some odd Google search that I find quite amusing. This week I managed to remember to write a few down with the thought that others might find them amusing too. Here the seven best of this last week:

  • gang paintball attack in neighborhoods
  • Huxley and childlike qualities
  • pictures of self-made gun silencers
  • peaking thong*
  • old time christian living
  • pillow humping**
  • naked mother webcam
* This one truly stumped me since I honestly can't remember ever writing about any type of underwear at all, let alone thong underwear. Yet somehow if you enter this phrase, my site comes up. Fascinating.

**This one has come up quite frequently and frankly, I'm pretty surprised at how many people do
Google searches for "pillow humping." Apparently there's a fairly decent section of society that is in need of advice on this particular subject matter. Who knew?

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"a mask you put on a dog to make it look like a monster"

"when i was at harvard i smoked weed every day."

"mischa collins"

'sufjan lyrics ride "the hatch" what it means' (thanks, Canada)

"spoiler vorenus children"

"weird habits" (again, thanks Canada)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer