Friday, February 24, 2006
"voldemort can't stop the rock"
This is proof of what a complete dork I really am. I have a day off of work and instead of going shopping or seeing a movie I'm watching Donny Osmond on Martha and downloading songs off the Internet written about Harry Potter. They are funny songs, though, so that should turn the dork level down a bit, no?

Oh, hell - stop judging me already. I rule. And if you are awesomely dorky like me you too can download "Wizard Chess" and "Save Ginny Weasley" while you wait with baited breath for the release of the 7th Harry Potter novel.

Rock.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie you are such a nerd.
Really, does this work?

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Hell yeah it works! Click on the link to their myspace page by clicking on the word "download" in my post. There are four songs there that you can download for free, and they are each perfectly awesome in their complete and utter dorkiness.

How are you doing, Dan? Give Courtney my love!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer