Wednesday, August 13, 2008
hello, cupcake!
I'm faaaaaaaar down on the list of folks who should be blogging about food, however I've recently taken a certain sort of shine to baking cupcakes and figured there'd be no harm in sharing an occasional photograph and recipe. And so, tonight I'm introducing a new (and very sporadic) cupcake post series. My plan is to keep it simple: a pic, a link, a rating.  And as it the case with everything else 'round these parts, feel free to ignore.

So, to debut, I bring you:




Level of Ease: Moderate to Easy (although squeezing the juice from 20 key limes is a pain in the arse)

Tastiness Level: Soooooooo high. Graham cracker cake maybe just eclipsed spice cake as my favorite cake. Maybe...

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I concur- these were DELICIOUS! Well done.

And, in the future, you may consider just buying a bottle of key lime juice. I know my mom uses it often when she makes key lime pie, and it's just as good. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer