Monday, July 07, 2008
random posts of pretty: return from the wild
I know Mondays are supposed to be book review days, but I'm still recovering from my weekend so photography's much more my speed. I promise that tomorrow I'll tell you everything you wanted to know about Things I've Learned from Women Who've Dumped Me but were too afraid to ask, but for today allow me to share my five favorite images from last weekend:






Had I brought my camera to the beach, there would be a high-flying kite and a sailboat mixed in here, but, alas, it didn't make the trip. So, you'll have to just imagine them, love.

And my, but aren't they sweet?

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

These turned out gorgeous. I love your camera, and am glad to have recently benefited from some awesome pictures.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Thank you, ma'am! You can come join me on photo-based adventures any time. :)

Blogger Gregg said...

I think if you keep clicking that shutter and getting results like this, I'll be returning to your blog on a regular basis to utter profound comments like...

"Wow."

(love the dragonfly shot.)

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Thanks, Gregg! (And the dragonfly is my favorite as well.)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer