Thursday, May 22, 2008
i grow old, i grow old, i shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
Well, maybe not the last bit, but the first part - yes. If fact...

*ahem!*

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.


Did you know this? Because it's true. And it's a big one too.

To celebrate, I'm planning to boom boom boom 'till the break of boom. (Meaning, I'm heading off to NYC. Again.) If interesting things happen while I'm away then I very well may Twitter them. If not, then I won't. But since things will be rather quiet 'round these parts for the next handful of days, I'm putting this mix tape in charge of providing the entertainment. It's a unapologetically "Mrs White" mix - meaning the songs are pretty, mostly folksy, and things probably went on far longer than necessary.

But I like it.  'Cause I made it.  And it's my birthday. (Or didn't I say that already?)


Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip and thanks for the mix tape!

Blogger Abs said...

Happy Birthday! I'll be joining you in, oh, about six months. Good times!

Blogger JMW said...

Happy Birthday!

Hope you're enjoying the less responsible trip to NYC....

Blogger Gregg said...

Happy 29th, Mrs. White!
(my math might be a little off.)

Two trips to NYC? I'm so jealous.

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Thanks, everyone! Last night was suffleboard, red velvet cupcakes and a bar with a jukebox that seems to only play IRS-era R.E.M., so it was a pretty good time.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer