Monday, August 17, 2009
random posts of pretty
I'm looking at the date stamp on my last post and realizing that it's been an abnormally long time since last we spoke, and for no particularly good reason. Sorry about that. I wish I could say it was because I was doing all sorts of fascinating things in fascinating places, but the truth is that I've mostly been catching up on the second season of Mad Men and working on some household projects I'd like to get squared away before work summons me back. Fascinating stuff, to be sure. I do, however, have lots and lots of books to tell you about, but while I muster up the energy for what's sure to be a monster literary post, why don't you take a look at CG illustrator Macoto Murayama's flower illustrations. They look a bit like floral cyborgs. Floral cyborgs are purty.







(Via)

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer