Tuesday, September 16, 2008
desperate times
No doubt, things are rough.  

I just read the most deepressing book, hurricanes are raging, politicians are lying, writers are dying, and I hear the economy melted yesterday.  Yep, the times but they be dark.  It's enough to make a gal change into her pj's at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and drown it all in ice cream and puppies.  

And since I can't (and let's face it - wouldn't) share the ice cream, I'll at least share the puppies:






So cheer up, sunshine.  Tomorrow's another day!  

(Unless, of course, it's not.  But maybe let's not go there, yes? Maybe let's just keep looking at the puppies, love...)

(Via)

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I love that picture of the bulldog in the air. LOVE.

Cute Overload owns my soul.

And seriously, I honestly have to click away from the news sites because I constantly feel panic clutching at my chest. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD?

Blogger Mrs. White said...

It's melting, dear. It's melting.

Blogger Kathleen said...

Puppies make everything better! But I probably won't read that book, if the only things that makes it go away are puppies and ice cream. I have to resort to such measures often enough as it is! (Have to, want to, same difference ;) )

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer