Monday, October 15, 2007
headline of the day:
"Forecast: Sex and Marriage With Robots by 2050"

And I'm not sure what's funnier - the fact that a guy actually titled his doctoral thesis "Intimate Relationships with Artificial Partners," or the moment during the interview when he said:
At first, sex with robots might be considered geeky, "but once you have a story like 'I had sex with a robot, and it was great!' appear someplace like Cosmo magazine, I'd expect many people to jump on the bandwagon."
Can you imagine the possibilities for Cosmo headlines of the future? "10 Sure-Fire Ways to Please Your Android (Starting Tonight!)," "I Was Living Large Before the Robots Stole All My Johns: How the Oldest Profession Met its Demise" and "Bored Housewives and the Robots Who Love Them" immediately come to mind. I can't wait.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer